http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=13693643&saved=true Blogger: ti amo - Edit your Template

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I DON'T WANNA KNOW ♥

I think Yingxian is like this. Always.
Still one of my most favourite songs : I don't wanna know my mario winans.
and I'm in love with this japan song currently in my blog!

I think Yingxian is intelligent!

Had a great time with papa today.
Thanks alot yea!
We chatted and chatted till the night falls.
I think the things that happen in his life are quite funny!

Especially the basketball thingy that happen yesterday!
He told me he went play basketball yesterday.
And there were five people in the court, standing in their own position.
Guess what? One of them actually shouted the hot shot title!
They said:"球场上谁给我们勇气?兄弟!"
.....
有了兄弟,绝对无敌!
Imagine! I think it's super funny!
I guess the people are mad over the show already. LOLS.

I think Yingxian looks hip hop today.
Yingxian loves hip hop.

I agree I'm quite scared of some MLR.
Do Yingxian looks like MLR today?
So many MLR freak me out today by saying HELLO or smile at me.
or are they so nice?
haha.

I think everything here in this post is so random
and i'm sounding quite weird right..

It's so long since we really had a real real date.
I don't mind having friends around. But i miss some old days when we go far away.
But now it's only your house, causewaypoint and your house.
To add on, I think you feel sian because you make me feel so.
Mayb i've really change, becoming more dfs each day.

It's so late already.
What are you doing?
What am i doing?
I don't wanna know.