http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=13693643&saved=true Blogger: ti amo - Edit your Template

Thursday, September 25, 2008

HURRY UP! ♥


I think i've been abandoning this blog.
This is because i'm working on my blogshop.
Response wasn't really good for the next few items but nevermind.
At least there are people who want to buy than none!
Always be optimistic! HEH!

I love the length of my nails now.
But many people say it's too long.
So should i cut?
I really want to do my nails myself but..
I think my nail polish are always giving me problems,
and manicure at the shops are so expensive.
Any cheap yet nice manicure shops?
RECOMMEND ME!

And and i've bought two dresses online!
At the price of $25 for two!
Don't you think it's so worth it! LOL!
hope it'll be nice yea.

I'm so looking forward to F1 night race.
In the paddock club with aircon.
Although the uniform was quite (fill in the blank),
but i think it's worth because i will get to see the vvvvvvvvip!
hope that i can take pictures, please please.

DONE!

and lastly, i think baby's a very funny person.
he says he's not vain because he don't want other people to think that he's rich.
haha sillyboy.