http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=13693643&saved=true Blogger: ti amo - Edit your Template

Friday, June 13, 2008

I LOVE SHOPPING! ♥

i have so many things to blog! haha!
mummy made sandwiches for me this morning!
it's so nice! potato, tuna, salad sauce!
and ate a bit of the brownie chocolate. SUPER NICE and it only cost $3.90.
then met wei to study supposingly.
but we shopped the whole day in cwp.
and watched missing which was so not nice WITH MY GIRLS and wenyin.
I LOVE MY GIRLS!
I LOVE LAUGHING WITH MY GIRLS!



BOUGHT THIS BUTTERFLY CLIP!
I LOVE IT ALOT!

THERE SO MANY THINGS THAT I WANNA BUY!
HEELS, CHAIN BAG, SWEET LACY CLOTHES AND MORE!
i feel like buying the outfitter girls dress or should i say top?
i quite love it! it's $48 but 30 percent off which is $33.60.
hope the dress will still be there for me to consider.

THERE IS SO MANY MOVIES I WANNA WATCH!
feel like watching with baby, we havent been watching movie for super long.

GET SMART, KUNGFU PANDA, THE HULK! (:
I MISS MY BABY!


PUB PHOTOS!