YEAH
tada~
today was fun!
had CRS then school's over! HAHA.
played BRIDGE and big2.
and then went playing badminton.
and lishi's so SWEET lahs!
she knew i cough like hell and bought me honey and lemon strepils!
so sweet! hehe.
THANKS GIRL! (:
rendy's badm so pro lahs.. made me cant catch up with my breathe.
THRASHED! hmphs.
sweat alot yeah!
played bridge and daidee again.
dai dee keep lose.
bridge won a few rounds.
SO ADDICTED WITH BRIDGE!
today was fun!
had CRS then school's over! HAHA.
played BRIDGE and big2.
and then went playing badminton.
and lishi's so SWEET lahs!
she knew i cough like hell and bought me honey and lemon strepils!
so sweet! hehe.
THANKS GIRL! (:
rendy's badm so pro lahs.. made me cant catch up with my breathe.
THRASHED! hmphs.
sweat alot yeah!
played bridge and daidee again.
dai dee keep lose.
bridge won a few rounds.
SO ADDICTED WITH BRIDGE!




I LIKE THIS
I LIKE THIS EVEN MORE -PRECIOUS TEO! HAHA
I LIKE THIS THE MOST. LOL.