my love
hehs. boy, i shall post something before i sleep.
because (don't know for whatever reason) i'm happy now.
HAHA.
it mades me know that even a small conversation with you makes my day.
background: saw some girls receiving flowers from their bf or brothers during the SP graduation day just now. since i dont have any brother.. HEH...
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
ya lor. and i want my bf to buy me flowers on that day.
XiAnZz... says:
i din c wat u type juz now
[ i went asking so stupidily ]
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
haha. ARBISH!
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
really meh?
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
you really never see meh?
XiAnZz... says:
i din c
[ i went repeating again ]
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
i want my bf to buy me flowers on that day!!!!!!!
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
CAN SEE?
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
NOW? haha
XiAnZz... says:
cannot ;p
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
fine lor. buy me lollipops then
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
haha
XiAnZz... says:
tis 1 i can c
[ so shock when i know that he knows what i'm thinking when i ask him which part of his body get itch easily ]
and i kept nagging.
but yet i'm a three year old kid.
and the yoda or yoga master which's his display picture really looked like him!! ( forgive me, i dont watch star wars. dunno how to spell )
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
yaya. i think you look like him
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
haha
XiAnZz... says:
gd ma he can fight can run can jump n he can live long
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
but he OLD AND SHORT
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
lol
XiAnZz... says:
mi not short
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
o means you cheng ren you old lah?
hees.
loves. <3
because (don't know for whatever reason) i'm happy now.
HAHA.
it mades me know that even a small conversation with you makes my day.
background: saw some girls receiving flowers from their bf or brothers during the SP graduation day just now. since i dont have any brother.. HEH...
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
ya lor. and i want my bf to buy me flowers on that day.
XiAnZz... says:
i din c wat u type juz now
[ i went asking so stupidily ]
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
haha. ARBISH!
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
really meh?
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
you really never see meh?
XiAnZz... says:
i din c
[ i went repeating again ]
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
i want my bf to buy me flowers on that day!!!!!!!
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
CAN SEE?
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
NOW? haha
XiAnZz... says:
cannot ;p
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
fine lor. buy me lollipops then
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
haha
XiAnZz... says:
tis 1 i can c
[ so shock when i know that he knows what i'm thinking when i ask him which part of his body get itch easily ]
and i kept nagging.
but yet i'm a three year old kid.
and the yoda or yoga master which's his display picture really looked like him!! ( forgive me, i dont watch star wars. dunno how to spell )
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
yaya. i think you look like him
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
haha
XiAnZz... says:
gd ma he can fight can run can jump n he can live long
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
but he OLD AND SHORT
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
lol
XiAnZz... says:
mi not short
Y I N G X I A N [ doing something very very very NOT important ] says:
o means you cheng ren you old lah?
hees.
loves. <3
