http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=13693643&saved=true Blogger: ti amo - Edit your Template

Friday, October 27, 2006

REBPUBLIC

REPUBLIC DAY.
went republic poly to find kaiwei and peiling.
it's so cold inside. no sweater.. FREEZING*
and then came huiwen and his friend.
and next john.
thanks for the bubble tea hars. =D
i broke kaiwei's high score.
SHIOK* SMILES* EVIL LAUGHTERS*
lols. then played john's one i also top.
very shiok. hahas.
then came daddy shieyar and gavin.
hahas. kept suaning gavin today.
and he kept my photo sia.
I KNOW I LOOK PRETTY =)
lols.
went to that foodcourt.
and behind's a swimming pool.
very nice and big scene. hahas.
ate potato salad.
with mayonese! hahas. NICE. YUMS*
beatrice came too, and then papa weijie and ahbu elda.
left at bout 6pm.
did not much today. but nevermind. =)

* I SWALLOWED MY TEARS.
for the sake of you. NO!
for the sake of ME!!!
i must be INDEPENDENT.