http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=13693643&saved=true Blogger: ti amo - Edit your Template

Friday, August 04, 2006

jealousy. lol.

the usual thingy. met dear.
haha. he's asking me what thing he cant buy because of my grandma's funeral.
and i told him nothing.
then said buy shoes lehs?
then i told him that it's not good as one would leave the other earlier and will separate.
so i dont want!! haha.
it's better to be superstitious then not.
dear:"caps leh?"
dear's dear(me):"caps ah wear on head de lors.."
dear:"shirt leh?"
me:"wear on body de lors.."
dear:"skirt leh?"
me:"craps leh. of cos is wear de lors..HAHA"
dear:" i don't want to walk with you liao. HAHA."
LOLS. me:" pan ni liao lor you.. Xp"
haha. dear just scolded me pan ni ytd.
cos he asked me to go to sleep but i dont want.
but he dont know the real reason. lols.
school and healthy lifestyle.
walk wth the same guys again.
so fun and high. i was jumping over the drains.
and also singing songs.. (damaged ones)
real damn high and fun.
social studies. hear ms ong saying lots of funny stuffs.
great laughters* chemistry. me and tengteng do finish first again.
fun too. recess. saw dear playing basketball.
haha. i over-walked. suppose to walk to classroom.
but i went overhead as i wanted to watch dear play basketball.
MT. i see dear jiu laugh. haha. don't know why.. haha.
had orals after school. mrs thong made me laughed so much.
she's really motherly and nice. smiles*
then went causeway slack and now home.
_________________________________
(1) I am : TEO YING XIAN!
(2) Maybe : i should start on my hmk now.

(3) I love : MY MAN!
(4) I don't understand : why O level's coming..
(5) I lost : SENSES! haha.
(6) My girlfriends/boyfriends are : MY GREATEST FRIENDS!
(7) People say : i'm pretty! LOLS:x
(8) Love is : something that everyone needs..
(9) Somewhere, someone : is thinking of me. hahaha.
(10) I will always : be by your side. loves<3
(11) Forever : my dear's name!
(12) I never want : to be separated with my friends and dear.
(13) I think the current President : is s r nathan.
(14) When I woke up in the morning : and i'm going to be late!
(15) Life is full : of surprises.
(16) My past : has past.
(17) I get annoyed : when i'm annoyed.haha.
(18) Parties are for : everyone.
(19) I wish : what i'm wishing.
(20) My pet : is a teddy bear.
(21) Kisses are the worst : when youre kissing a stranger.
(22) Today : is an unlucky day.
(23) Tomorrow : i may die.CHOI!
(24) I really want : what i want.